Travel Certificates

If you would like to take your pet with you outside of the United States, you will need a health certificate. Visit the USDA Animal and Plant Inspection website for information specific to your destination.  Please bring the required forms to your pet’s wellness appointment.  Travel requirements change frequently by destination, make sure you know what is required for your pet before you schedule your wellness appointment.

Companies like Pet Express Animal Transport are also available to provide information on international travel.