Dr. Dana Dietrich, DVM, Certified Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian and Dr. Julie Cox, providie small animal emergency and critical care at Castle Peak Veterinary Service in Eagle, Colorado.
Call 970-328-5444 to receive immediate after-hours veterinary care.
We’ll keep your primary care veterinarian updated so that they may resume any follow-up care needed after your visit.
When we are not available:
- From 6pm to 9pm, Monday through Thursday, you may call the Vail Valley Animal Hospital at 970-926-3496.
- If you have called out of these hours or we are not answering, please call one of the following hospitals for emergency care.
- Valley Emergency Pet Care, Basalt 970-927-5066
- Grand Valley Veterinary Emergency Center, Grand Junction, 970-230-7375
- VRCC, Denver 303-874-7387
- Wheatridge Animal Hospital, Wheatridge 303-424-3325
- Colorado Animal Specialty and Emergency (CASE), Boulder, 303-545-2273