Dr. Dana Dietrich, DVM, Certified Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian provides small animal emergency and critical care at Castle Peak Veterinary Service in Eagle, Colorado.
Call 970-328-5444 to receive immediate after-hours veterinary care in our Eagle location. We are open Saturday 8am-10pm and Sunday 8am-10pm
We’ll keep your primary care veterinarian updated so that they may resume any follow-up care needed after your visit.
If you have called out of these hours or we are not answering, please call one of the following hospitals for emergency care.
- Valley Emergency Pet Care (VEPC) 180 Fiou Lane #101 Basalt, CO, 970-927-5066
- Vail Valley Animal Hospital, Edwards, 970-926-9436
- Grand Valley Veterinary Emergency Center, Grand Junction, 970-230-7375
- VRCC, Denver 303-874-7387
- Wheatridge Animal Hospital, Wheatridge 303-424-3325
- Colorado Animal Specialty and Emergency (CASE), Boulder, 303-545-2273