To our clients,
As we continue to navigate our way through the COVID crisis, we first wanted to say “thank you so much!” for your patience with our curbside medical care. While sometimes cumbersome and always less intimate, this system has allowed us to still provide compassionate care for your pets while maintaining safety for you and your staff.
With the new regulations on opening-up businesses around Colorado, CPVS is moving forward with a phased re-opening of our hospital.
Please see below for our new appointment protocols:
All clients still need to call the hospital number 970-328-5444 in Eagle, and 970-926-1812 in Edwards when they arrive for their appointment.
- If curbside is elected, we will follow our previous procedures for curbside appointments.
- If it is elected to come into the hospital (provided the client(s) is not exhibiting symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 14 days):
- All clients are required to wear a mask in the hospital, regardless of vaccination status.
- 2 people per appointment will be permitted inside the hospital. Additional people will be asked to wait outside.
- A staff member will come out to the vehicle and escort the patient and client(s) into the building, straight into the exam room.
- When the appointment has concluded, a CPVS staff member will escort the clients out of the hospital.
- All payments for services will be completed in the exam room, over the phone, or in the parking lot prior to the client’s departure.
- Curbside procedures will still apply for all retail sales and pet drop-offs for surgeries or non-scheduled appointments.
Unfortunately, our lobby is not open to general public traffic. We hope to change that soon, as we continue to phase back to normal function.
Thanks for your continued patience. Our priorities continue to be providing excellent care for your pets and excellent service for our clients while still protecting the health of our clients and our staff.
The staff and Doctors at Castle Peak Veterinary Service